No I'm not talking about you! I'm talking about your home.
Here's a link to a recent story on the IconCulture Web site that talks about how some people are actually made ill from toxins that are commonly in homes these days. There are lots and lots of things that we bring into our homes that can make us sick,from new carpeting to common household cleaning items.
The Iconoculture story points to a Web site called HealthyDwellings.com that has information about potential home health threats. The Healthy Dwellings folks sell a service to come into your home and survey it for toxins and other health hazards.
I'm not sure if we as a people are becoming more sensitive to chemical toxins or whether the products that we surround ourselves with have just become all that more toxic (witness the toxic drywall from China); but, for whatever reason, there seems to be much more illness that is being linked these days to stuff in our homes. Maybe the cave dwellers had it right all along.