Translate

Monday, April 30, 2012

Dealing with Google

I'm not sure if I'll have a problem with this blog after today or not. I have been inundated with stuff from Google telling me about all of the wonderful things that they are doing for me (un-asked I hasten to add) and requiring that I change from my simple Blogspot-only account to a full Google Account. I don't really want or care to do that. I don't need or want most of the other stuff that is involved with a full Google account; however, they are as insistent and I am resistant.

If you discover that I've suddenly appeared to have "gone silent" on this blog, it's likely that the Google gods have cut me off do to not adhering to their demands. If that happens, check on my web sites - www.movetomilford.com or www.themilfordteam.com for a link to whatever new blogging site I end up using.

Hopefully this issue with Google won't come to that. Today is the Google imposed deadline to do something. I choose to do nothing. So we shall see what happens.

No comments: