Translate

Saturday, November 17, 2012

Choose your own Market Update

My company - Real Estate One - has always been at the forefront of the Internet wave and now they've introduced a new tool that I can make available to you, so that you can choose which local markets for which you'd like to see an update. Just click on the Graphic below to be taken to a site where you'll get to make your choice of local markets.


The market updates won't give you speciofic data about sales in the area but focus more on the trends like whether more or less homes were listed or sold. For specific data on sales in the markets that I track, you'll still need to go to my Web site www.movetomilford.com and click on the link "What have homes in this area sold for?"

The site above will give you soem good info on the trends inteh area and tracks many more marekts than I do. I have put this site on both my Move to Milford site and my www.themilfordteam.com site.
Enjoy!

No comments: