Translate

Monday, June 11, 2007

Real Estate Stats

For those who are into statistics (and I certainly count myself in that number), I have some great stats about the market in the Milford area. The best way to get to them is to follow this link to my Milford Team Web site - www.themilfordteam.com/market_stats.html I track what's sold recently in the market, what the market inventory is right now and how long (Days on Market) it's taking to sell in this area.

What can you tell from these charts and stats? Well, for one, you can clearly see where the houses in each price band are (price bands by $100K increments) and where they are selling. For another, you can get a pretty good quick feel for how long it might take to sell a house, again by price band. You can see what sold last week and so far this month in the ares that make up the "Milford area" market. And you can see the inventory and market velocity stats for the entire region (at least for the 4-5 counties that we track as a company).

Statistics are a good starting pint towards understanding a market. You can see trends in them and you can spot "hot spots" and dead zones. Go see what's on my sites. I think you'll enjoy them. and let me know what you think and if there are other stats that you'd like to see.

No comments: