Translate

Monday, March 8, 2010

February Market Recap.

As most who read this blog know, I track a six township market in southeastern Michigan, which consists of Milford, Highland, White Lake, Commerce and Lyon Townships (with embedded Villages and cities) in Oakland Township and Brighton City and Township in Livingston County. I update statistics on those six markets on a weekly basis.

I had hoped to present a recap summary from my Milford Team Web site by showing you the data that I capture and present on my "Dashboard" there; however Blogspot has such restricted editing capabilities that I just could not get the table to come over here properly. So, please click on this link to my ActiveRain blog - http://activerain.com/blogsview/1532886/recap-of-february-for-my-michigan-market for that report. ActiveRain supports better editing than Blogspot right now. And remember that you can get all of the latest data for those markets by going to my Milford Team web site.

**************************************************
Norm Werner is a full-time, full-service Realtor working out of the Milford office of Real Estate One, Michigan’s largest and most successful real estate company. To learn more about Norm or the local real estate market in the Milford, Michigan area visit one of his Web sites listed below:

For buyers and sellers –
www.themilfordteam.com
For first-time buyers – www.MIHomeBuyer.com
For people moving to Milford, Michigan – www.MoveToMilford.com
For people in distress with their home – www.MIShortSales.net

For people interested in the history of Milford Michigan, visit
www.milfordhistory.org

No comments: